Hello from Wisconsin

rtv900

First of all thank you for having such a wonderful site. I joined a few days ago and I have been having a great time reading all of the posts. I have developed an interest in long range shooting. I have not really done much past 300 yards so I have lots to learn and a long way to go. I am looking forward to it.

Welcome rtv900, Lots can be learned here. I've spent many rainy days searching old discussions. Just ask and someone usually helps.

Welcome, I'm NW of Milwaukee. My daughter goes to school in Eau Claire. I also shoot handgun silhouettes in Holmen, didn't make it this year due to work, but will be making some matches this year.

Mike

yotefever,

Do you hunt coyotes in WI? If so, what part of the state? I am thinking about going up by Danbury to Minong.

Just got home from hunting the Nicolet NF and my buddy got a 30# male on the last set before I had to head back to the inlaws.
I"ll be hunting the Northern Kettle Moraine just north of Mil until I go back to work on Wednesday.

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.