Hello from SW MO

blue0369

Hey everyone,

Like many I have been stalking in the shadows reading and doing some home work. Now that I finally have my first long range boom stick I'm here to really dial this 7mm STW in. Any one with some knowledge on this Caliber please reach out to me. Running a Vortex Viper MRAD.
Thank you
Blue

Attachments

• IMG_5457.jpeg
    IMG_5457.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5458.jpeg
    IMG_5458.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5456.jpeg
    IMG_5456.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 15
Welcome to the Forum,great to have you join , are you new to reloading ?, or do you have yrs under your belt? Enjoy the adventure , Cheers 🥳

No I'm not a reloader but looks like I'm going to be. I have a buddy that's a reloading nut case and his garage is nothing but a ammo factory most days so he is going to give me the basic class to get me going but I have to drive to KS and bring beer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thks for the answers , it's Fantastic that you have a good friend to learn from , in the meantime if you have reloading manuals it shows step by step how to start and learn . Enjoy the beer after schools out for the day , lol have fun ,cheers 😆👏👏👏

My first book. Been deep into this dude learning and trying to understand it all. I'm looking for a good starter kit and quality die set for next investment also talking to a family member out west and seeing if he will part with all his reloading stuff and let me have it since it sits in the shop and he no longer hunts or reloads anything they are all just sitting so maybe I can't get a family hookup we'll see. He reloaded is Weatherby rifles. Sadly I'm not a because he has some BA WBY rifles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 12