• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Heck of a deal here guys...

Attachments

• 4B8BB1A9-187F-422F-A626-117B4728ECEB.jpeg
    4B8BB1A9-187F-422F-A626-117B4728ECEB.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 307
I just bought the stock, crux titanium action,bottom metal and brake from Mesa gonna build a 300 rum with a carbon 6 barrel. I'll give you guys the skinny once it's finished!!

Love the profile and vertical grip but I've got a sendero contour and they're sold out. Looks very similar to a Grayboe Terrain.

They are made by AG Composites for Mesa Precision Arms. They are at least as good as the quality of Manners or McMillan. This particular stock reminds me of a Game Hunter without the raised cheek piece. Mine weighs around 25oz I think the average is 27.

Got my stocks yesterday. Bolted my 7STW in it this morning. Dropped my weight down 1.5lbs well worth the money. Now my quick over view the BDL inlet is sloppy and has gaps around it and it's not a 100% great fit with out a bedding job. The barrel channel is huge and my sendero contour has clearance. A proof CF sendero barrel will fill it better