Hammer Bullets in 7mm Rem Mag Tikka T3X

Cableguy224

Hi,
Anyone using the heavier one's in a Tikka T3X? Got any critters down with em? Not finding a lot of info on their website. I got a buddy that can load for me, just have to give him some recipes. I would be using them for elk and deer. Thanks

With the tikka 9.5 twist the heaviest recomended weight would be the 143 (depending on altitude), maybe have to step back to the 131 if you are at sea level ..I'm going to test them out this weekend in my xbolt

Email or PM them, always has plenty of good info to help out

Last edited:
143s won't disappoint.... should be around 3200 FPS. Heavies won't catch it ballistic-wise for a long ways out. They kill too.

With the tikka 9.5 twist the heaviest recomended weight would be the 143 (depending on altitude), maybe have to step back to the 131 if you are at sea level ..I'm going to test them out this weekend in my xbolt

Email or PM them, always has plenty of good info to help out

I saw the 150 Sledge Hammer was rated 1-10 or faster. Anyone try them in a Tikka yet?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.