• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks LR 1000 7mm LRM for sale.

joelbiltz

I'm testing the waters to see if this will sell. I do not need to sell this so no lowball offers. If I sell this I will have Gunwerks build me another 7mm LRM with a Ti action carbon bbl. The gun alone would cost over 9000.00 to build today. I am asking 7500.00 again no low ball offers.

Specs
LR 1000
Sheep hunter package. Aluminum components and fluted bbl
Muzzle break
G7 Nightforce 5.5-22x50 NP-R1
Shipped in a hard case

Also will include 100 rounds of Gunwerks built 180 VLD that matches this gun

Only 130 rounds down the tube.

I have personally shot a 3.5x3 inch 3 shot group at 800 yards with this gun.

Pics can be emailed.

Thanks. Ask any questions.

The gun is two years old.

Cost me almost 9000.00 if you count all the options and the 350.00 for 100 round of ammo.

Today the gun wold cost 9000.00 by itself plus 350.00 for the ammo.

Last edited:
OK guys I am going to sweeten the pot one time and one time only. If it sells fine if not I will just use it.

For the said price above I will include approx 130 once fired cases and approx 230 Gunwerks factory 180 VLD loaded ammo. Thats 870.00 worth of ammo not including the once fired brass.

Price is shipped to your FFL

Hey, What is the chrono speed at the muzzle with the 180 VLD and can you get load data to reload your own ammo.. without starting over?? Thanks

The turret is set for 3025. When I bought this rifle gunwerks supplied the load data also which is as follows

Federal GM 215M
Hornaday brass
72 grains of H 1000
OAL I don't know off the top of my head but it is in my notes.

So no you will not have to start over.

No. These are 375 ruger stamped brass necked down to 7 mm. Gunwerks now offers stamped Hornaday 7mm LRM brass.

Great deal!!!! It shouldn't last long if someone is looking!!!!!

I hope they hurry!!!!! SO I can quit thinking about it!!! :)