Griffin Armament scope mounts?? Anyone use these or have experience with them?

kdrogers71775

May aquire a couple of these but know nothing about them and the upside down screws kinda scare me a little.

Anyone know anything about them?

1721047493835.png

This model uses the security position of screw from the top down.

https://www.griffinarmament.com/optics-mounts/scope-mounts/sprm-scope-mounts/

Sheesh.

You have misgivings about the screws being used from the bottom up in one version (model).

This other model by the same company has the more standard screws from the top down. I used a link to demonstrate the model using the screws from the top.

:)

Using the above link I supplied, this is the first row of mounts:

1721049218847.png

Please note that the screw heads are at the top of the ring.

Are you using a phone?

Here is the Griffin Armament response to my inquiry:

Inquiry:
Here is a link to your product showing the screws in the ring entering from the top down.

https://www.griffinarmament.com/optics-mounts/scope-mounts/sprm-scope-mounts/
When I select an image it reverts to showing the mount with screws from the bottom up.

Explain please.
Response:
default-user=s40-p.png
Lucas Schulteis from Griffin Armament <[email protected]

One side mounts from the top, the other mount from the bottom.

-Lucas

Griffin Armament Customer Service Representitive

262-200-0003 Option 1

www.GriffinArmament.com

Yeh they alternate from now side/screws down-other side/screws up. Im just not sure about this. I watched their installation instructions. Yeh......its DOABLE.....but also adds another step/tool and the aggrivation of making leveling your scope more difficult. At the same time.....they are built like TANKS, MUCH cheaper than a SPUHR or Condition 1 mount, and American made. So.....i give them respect for that. I dont know if I'll use one or not, but i respect their effort, economy and patriotism.

My 2 cents

Recent Posts