Great information on here

Hello everyone. Just thought I would introduce myself, instead of constantly watching from the shadows lol. Name is Colton Johnson from Helena, Montana. I have been pulling information off this forum for years, which has been very beneficial. Been shooting and hunting my whole life, but the precision shooting bug bit me about 15 years ago. Planning on doing a 30 nosler build in the future and look forward to gaining advice from the members on here. If anyone has any questions of me, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Hello everyone. Just thought I would introduce myself, instead of constantly watching from the shadows lol. Name is Colton Johnson from Helena, Montana. I have been pulling information off this forum for years, which has been very beneficial. Been shooting and hunting my whole life, but the precision shooting bug bit me about 15 years ago. Planning on doing a 30 nosler build in the future and look forward to gaining advice from the members on here. If anyone has any questions of me, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Welcome to LRH, and enjoy!