• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Glock 44 (.22 rimfire) for sale

Deputy819

Hey folks! Selling another one that doesn't get used like I had hoped. Bought 2 of these in hopes of having a "plinking partner", but being "17", having a car and boys on the brain takes priority. Oh, and apparently she just doesn't like to shoot, either. 😂🤣 These pistols are actually a lot of fun to shoot and also make a great practice weapon for LE guys that carry Glocks for duty weapons (I'm keeping mine for that very reason). This pistol MIGHT have 100 rounds through it. Comes standard with 2 ten round mags and contains everything that came with it from the factory. Asking $325.00 shipped (my FFL to yours/Continental US only) and I take PayPal Friends & Family. Thanks for looking!

BABF3D07-21DE-49BA-8E9C-419A7493B592.jpegA6A8FCF9-9BB0-4557-BCFA-410BF9162B84.jpeg

Last edited:
This one seemed to like the Remington 'Golden Bullet' stuff if I remember correctly. The one I'm keeping shot lights out with Eley Target ammo..