G7 BR2 Rangefinder Just Got Better - New & Improved Model!

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I've been using the game changing BR2 rangefinder since it first came out 4 years ago. I've described it as "the best LRH equipment purchase of my last 10 years". But now it just got better.

I don't personally use MRAD in my scopes but for those of you who do, the new G7BR2 gives your ballistic solution in MOA, MRAD or BDC (yards). I know lots of you guys have been asking for this.

The new rangefinding algorithms and smaller beam divergence result in more precise, longer ranging capability. The stated range increased from 2000 to 2500 yards. The original model is the best I've ever used at ranging animals at extreme ranges in difficult conditions like rain, snow and fog. This new version will be even better!

This new model is expected to ship in June and we have a whole bunch of them ordered. If you want to get in on that first shipment, we are now taking pre-orders at the LRH Store - CLICK HERE. Choose "Pre-Order" as payment method at checkout and we will contact you for payment when the units are in stock.

If you don't need MRAD and want to save $200 we still have a few of the original models in stock.

G7-New-Version.jpg

G7BR2-Specs.jpg

Last edited:
That is interesting Len, beam divergence and a solid wind solution has been a killer on the ones I've been around. To bad I just dropped all my coin on a milling machine!

Beam is still quite abit bugger then the lieca, len have you used one yet. I have the first one but i think the beam is to big, but not sure how much better this going be. Any info would help?

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.