FYI: Henneberger 1" Weaver low rings

Darryle

I wanted a set of Weaver style rings in the lowest possible height I could find. Everything I found stateside was no lower than what I currently had, Ken Farrell and Warne. These were suggested on another forum. I looked into them and the only place to buy them is from Optics Trade EU. I ordered 2 sets of their 3.5mm and they come in at .138" from the base to the bottom of the tube. They are fairly robust in design, .785" wide across the cap, use T10 Torx screws throughout and are surprisingly light at 79 grams per set. It took about a 5 weeks from date of order until I received them. Shipping wasn't the issue, they were special order. Took 2 days from the day they shipped from Slovenia to my mailbox and they were great at following up and letting me know exactly where the order was and were pretty close to nailing the exact date they would ship. I have to admit, these may be too low for what I intended, we'll see soon enough.

They are a nice product nonetheless. They make 1", 30mm and 34mm from what I can find.

IMG_2992.jpeg
IMG_2993.jpeg
IMG_2994.jpeg
IMG_2995.jpeg
IMG_2997.jpeg
IMG_2999.jpeg
IMG_3001.jpeg