• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Win Coyote .243 $450 shipped

Justinmd

Gents,
I have for sale a Winchester 70 SA Coyote model in .243. It has some upgrades and downgrades. It has a Farrell base (0 MOA), and the stock has been replaced with an HS precision stock off of an earlier Stealth model (the good one before they changed the style). It also seems to have had some trigger work done, or just a great stock trigger. However, it has a couple holes in the butt of the stock that I made for a raised cheek piece (seen in photo). Also it has a hole in the forend of the stock where I mounted a special sako-style bipod. Finally it has an improved (by me) palm swell which was made out of acraglas gel and is textured. This could be considered an upgrade or a downgrade but because I am not a professional 'smith then I will list it as a downgrade (to someone else).
It is a very accurate rifle. It out shot my PSS easily. Half minute groups are common. I put about 300 rounds through it but I got it used (barely).
I am selling because I just bought a Sig tactical rifle. 460 shipped or offer, thanks,
Justin