• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Nikon Monarch 5 16X56 Binocular-NEW

MTHunter308

I have for sale a new pair of Nikon Monarch 5 16x56 binoculars that I received as a Christmas gift. The online reviews on these are excellent. They compare favorably to Meopta, Zeiss and Swarovski 15X binos that cost 2-3X as much (see this review: https://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/hunting/new-15x-monster-binos). As nice as they are, they are more binocular than I need and would ever use. An 8X bino is all I need for the kind of hunting I do.

They are in perfect condition without a mark on them. Only removed from their box on Christmas day briefly and to take the pics below. They have never been outside my house. Includes case, strap, lens caps, tripod adapter, original box and all paperwork. Exactly as I received them.

New cost is $800, sell for $560 shipped. Payment via USPS MO or PayPal (Friends & Family or +3.5%). I have excellent feedback and am happy to provide references of recent sales I have conducted. Please PM me if you are interested. Pics below of actual item:

GZTCNIyh.jpg

JxYR7wSh.jpg

fsx3G1vh.jpg

SucvsSzh.jpg

yFIqQG4h.jpg

fMt9YEPh.jpg

7tRMxMYh.jpg

Last edited: