• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: MDT Remington 700 Chassis

fa18eb

I am selling the MDT LSS Chassis I had on my Remington 700 Short Action. The LSS Chassis converts your rifle to an external box magazine fed rifle, while improving accuracy, and giving the rifle superior ergonomics by allowing use of AR-15 butt-stocks and grips. The LSS chassis system was designed to be as compact as possible. The V-shaped bedding and free floated fore-end improve accuracy and ergonomics. The fore-end allows for barrel contours up to 1" in diameter.
To keep this chassis system compact, it was designed for collapsible AR-15 buttstocks, however fixed buttstocks can mounted with the use of a fixed stock adapter.

SPECIFICATIONS
• Increases accuracy by up to 21%
• CNC Machined from billet 6061 aluminum
• Cerakote Finish Flat Dark Earth
• Hole spacing for Magpul L5(11slot) and L3(7slot)Rails
• Designed for Collapsible AR-15 buttstocks
• Accepts most AR-15 Pistol Grips
• Lightweight, free-floating modular fore-end
• Will accommodate barrels up to 1" diameter.
• Compatible with AICS style magazines in .223 or .308 (SA)

It is an excellent chassis that has 30 rounds shot through the system. I sold my barreled action to move towards a DGI rifle and don't need the chassis anymore. It comes with a Hogue FDE pistol grip, Larue buffer tube, Magpul CTR stock, one picatinny rail, three 5-round magazines, and a Harris BRM bipod with rail adapter. I am asking $600 and shipping (outside of reasonable driving distance from Fayetteville), which is $200 under retail value. PM for pics and I am also open to reasonable trades.

Recent Posts