• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Lots of reloading equipment

acloco

New Hornady case trimmer - but NO pilots. Uses shell holders to hold rim of case. $40 shipped in the U.S.

New Hornady model M scale - $55 shipped in the U.S.

Hornady Model M Magnetic Powder Scale 510 Grain Capacity - MidwayUSA

New -Redding model 3 powder measure with micrometer adjustment - missing hopper for powder and funnel (bet Redding sends one for free). 0-100 micrometer adjuster and bench mount. $100 shipped in the U.S. (this is the same as a 3BR)

New? - Redding model 3BR powder measure. Hopper is yellowed with age. No bench mount. $125 shipped in the U.S.
Redding Match Grade 3BR Powder Measure with Universal Metering Chamber - MidwayUSA

Original Belding and Mull powder measure with 0-35+ drop tube. Holds 45 + gr of powder. Condition is excellent. $125 shipped in the U.S.

Original Belding and Mull powder measure with 0-40+ drop tube. Holds 50 + gr of powder. Condition is excellent. $125 shipped in the U.S.

Postal money order is preferred method of payment. Post an "I'll take it" and follow up with a PM or email.

Last edited:
could you send me some pic's of that case trimmer I would like too see what I am buying. thank you Ralph