• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Krieger Barreled 7rem mag for BR and Hunting

Mysticplayer

I now have 3 7mm's rifles so this one has to go.

Action: New Stevens (Savage 110) w/ functional mag and oversized tactical/varmint bolt handle. Rifle is in like new condition.

Barrel: 24" Krieger SS (very close to a #7 contour) w/integral three port muzzle brake (9 twist). Overal length is a little over 26". Chambered and Installed by Dennis Sorenson. 200rds fired.

Chamber: 7 Rem Mag in a nice tight match chamber (factory ammo will still work) and short throat. There is little to no case bulging around the belt after repeated firings. This is the nicest belted chamber I have played with.

Stock: Boyds Pepper Laminated Varminter stock bedded and modified. Limbsaver recoil pad. There is slight dip near the heel of the stock on the right side where I sanded a bit too much. Can be removed for a flat finish.

Trigger: Sharp Shooters Supply tuned to approx 1lb but can go heavier. Crisp, no creep or overtravel. Safety still functions.

Without optics, rings, or base $1150 Cdn ($1000US) plus shipping.

Optics pictured: Pentax Lightseeker 30 6X24-50 w/ mil dots and target turrents.
Rings: Burris Sig 30mm rings w/ inserts
Covers: Butler creeks
Base: 20MOA Farrel one piece.

Complete as pictured: $1800 Cdn ($1600 US) plus shipping.

This is the rifle I took to the Osoyoos 1000m fun shoot and post a 3rd group of 2 5/8" (two sighters were around 4" apart) so I can safely say this thing shoots sub MOA at LR:D

Load is 162gr Amax over Re25 lit by Fed 215M in prepped and collet neck sized Rem cases. I load down a bit for maximum accuracy and this rig shoots.

No issue hammering clays at 750yds. This would be a great dual purpose rifle for target (F class, 1000yd/m BR) and LR hunting. Recoil is extremely mild and I spot my own shots.

Email me at [email protected].

Jerry

Clays at 750! That has to be one of the coolest things I've ever heard of. Only if I had $1600 laying around... maybe I'll consider selling my 24" AR15...

Just out of curiosity, what would shipping be to Arizona?

Sorry, sold it yesterday. Shooting clay pigeons at extended distances is a hoot, especially when you hit them.

Makes for great practise with a reactive target. Most of the time I prefer to shoot my swinging targets as reset is easier.

Jerry