• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: AW / AICS bipods

Brown Dog

Got 2 of these Accuracy International bipods sitting in a cupboard in goodish used condition:
bipod.jpg

If anyone's after one; drop me a line and see if we can come up with a trade or somesuch...

[Should point out that whilst I Know these fit AWs, I only assume that they fit AICS ...please check]

Re: Accuracy International Bipods

I was wondering if they are steel or alum? How much for one? Thanks,
Michael

Hello,

I have seen adaptors for normal stocks do you no anything about them Matt?

cheers Jeza

Mayhem

…the Accuracy international bipods for the Arctic Warfare Rifle (which is what these are) are all steel.
Cost?
Tac pro has them new at $255 http://www.tacproshootingcenter.com/AI_accesories.html .

0.6 of 'new price' for second-hand price: $255 x 0.6 = $153 or thereabouts…or a trade ..drop me an email if you're interested …I'm in UK so mail/payment may be challenging!

Jeza,
Don't know how you'd attach one of these to a normal (ie weak and undernourished /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) rifle. On that Tacpro link they mention a harris adapter for $12….never seen one though!

These don't attach to normal stocks. You may be thinking of the Chinese copy......versapod.

The Harris bipod adapter is a stud mount that goes on the AI stocks allowing use of the Harris bipod. All AICS have these in place already.

Hoodcounty,

Thanks, what you've said makes sense.

Jeza,

The pic you've linked looks to be of a versapod.

Yes I am with it now!
Just had a look ,even if the spigot was the same size the spigot is mounted on the stock adaptor not the bipod.
There is an accuracy adaptor to allow you to fit versapod to awp but not vice a versa.

Did you get my E-mail Matt?