FFP low power variable riflescope mil/mil

Ftothfadd

Dear All,

I am looking for an FFP riflescope with mrad reticle and mrad adjustment. It has to have its lowest magnification range at 3.5 or lower. On the higher end it should go to or past 10. I prefer a 30 mm tube and weight ideally under 25 oz. It would be nice to be able to buy it under 1500. Please let me know my options:
I have a Leupold mark 4 HD 2.5-10 x 42 TMR FFP and I like it but I am also looking for other options.
Thank you for your insight, Ferenc

Not a ton out there that fit within your constraints. Give Doug at Cameraland a call. He's always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Look at Tract Optics. I bought a 2.5x-15x44 for just over 1k with shipping. Haven't used it yet but looks alright. Going to test it yet this fall.

Lots of good 3-18x options from Meopta, Trijicon, Leica in that price range.

Meopta Optika6 3-18x50 is a lot of scope for the money, glass is superb. I have both Leica and Trijicon in 3-18x44 and they hit a sweet spot for me.

I just picked up one of these Steiners for $1150 in the classifieds. It's a fantastic scope. Made in both Mil or MOA. This or the NX8 2.5-20 that @lancetkenyon mentions would fit the bill. The NX8 being around 29 ounces though. Watch the classifieds here and be patient for what you want.

Last edited:

Recent Posts