FFL in Wisconsin that can transfer to California

kwe182

Can anyone recommend a FFL in Wisconsin that has transferred a shotgun to California?

I've called two and they wanted nothing to do with it.

I'm in south central Wisconsin but would travel.

Thanks

My understanding is that you can ship it to a Cali FFL yourself without jumping through the extra hoops. It's FFL to FFL shipments that require a FSAN in California. You might a hard time finding a Cali FFL to accept it, but if you do you can just ship it to them via USPS. Definitely verify that though. It's been a while since I looked into it, and 03s are exempt so it didn't end up applying in my situation. This page from the AG verifies what I remember:

My understanding is that you can ship it to a Cali FFL yourself without jumping through the extra hoops. It's FFL to FFL shipments that require a FSAN in California. You might a hard time finding a Cali FFL to accept it, but if you do you can just ship it to them via USPS. Definitely verify that though. It's been a while since I looked into it, and 03s are exempt so it didn't end up applying in my situation. This page from the AG verifies what I remember:

Thanks for this info