• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S or TradeTikka T3 Stainless Superlite 223 8 twist

Darryle

8 twist Tikka T3 Superlite 223 stainless, Terminator T1 muzzle brake, Manner's EH1-TK GAP camo, permanently bedded a titanium Murphy Precision 0 MOA rail, swept bolt handle, High Desert bottom metal with their screws and shims. An extra Ascension magazine. Original owner had it threaded 1/2-28 and had the bolt fluted at the same time. I am the third owner, 2nd owner stated he never fired it and previous owner 20 or so rounds. I have put less than 30rds thru it, initial loads were terrible, ordered FGMM 69gr SMK and Lapua match 69gr Scenar and both shot well under MOA. I had plans to bed this rifle and bottom metal to chase more accuracy, haven't gotten around to it. I had an interference issue with one of the swept handles and the stock, resolved that. There's potential in this rifle as shown, if someone wants to chase it. If it doesn't sell, or get traded, I will.

Scope and rings not included, everything else shown is and rifle weighs 130oz as shown

$2250 shipped

Trades: 8 twist 223 Browning X-Bolt varmint or heavy sporter barreled rifle and cash on your end, 7 twist 6.5 PRC X-Bolt Pro, maybe other X-Bolt Pro versions, just no 7 or 300 magnum, 243, 25'06 or 30'06 anything. Nightforce scope, preferably with the MOAR reticle, we can discuss anything else via PM

Rifle $900
Stock $800
T1 Brake $180
Bottom Metal $165
Picatinny Rail $225
Bolt Shroud $35
Ascension Magazine $35
Swept Bolt Handle/knob $75
SAP 2rd holder $13
Tikka case $30

Total invested $2458

IMG_5099.jpeg