• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F.S 6mm Broughton 5C 1 in 8 twist 30" finish 7.75 cont.

308 nate

F.S 6mm Broughton 5C 1 in 8 twist 30\" finish 7.75 cont.

I ordered this barrel for a customer, He ran into finacial difficulties and had to back out on the job so I have this brand new in the box, S.S, 6MM, Broughton 5C, 1 in 8 twist,30" finish(31.5" overall)it has a 7.75 contour.
asking $310 + actual shipping.

I also offer gunsmithing services for installing the barrel if interested and have several hot 6MM chamber reamers

308nate

Re: F.S 6mm Broughton 5C 1 in 8 twist 30\" finish 7.75 cont.

Can you explain what a 7.75 contour is? What is the dia at the muzzle? Thanks,
Justin

Nate
Them Center boys messing with ya??? Wished it was a lighter contour I would have been interested. To old to lift that much anymore.

Take Care,
Dennis from Sunnnny SD

Dennis,
Actually it was a repeat customer in Kansas that I have built two other customs in the past.He had a couple major health crisis and I offered him the option of backing out for now.
Nate

STILL AVAL. F.S 6mm Broughton 5C 1 in 8 twist 30\" finish 7.75 cont.

This barrel is still for sale. I will go 310.00 shipped,anywhere in the lower 48.

Re: STILL AVAL. F.S 6mm Broughton 5C 1 in 8 twist 30\" finish 7.75 cont.

B = bump
T = to
T = top

Bump to top , its a way to keep the ad on the front page so their is more liklyhood that it will be seen. if he lets this post slide its way to the 3rd or 4th page it may never be seen and it will not sell if its not seen.

Thats a hell of a deal by the way

Nate you box is supposed to arrive Monday via UPS

Re: STILL AVAL. F.S 6mm Broughton 5C 1 in 8 twist 30\" finish 7.75 cont.

Nate. If you can thread it to fit my savage mod 112 single shot and still use the barrel nut, I'll take it and get together with you by phone to work out the paticulars.
I don't know anything about the canted rifling but I'm wanting to try it in a faster twist than the 14 twist also being made.. Either e-mail me at [email protected],,,
or reply here and I will be checking back..Kelly (tootalloutdoors) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nate. I think I just sent a reply to jdjones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.. Anyhow, If you can thread it to fit my savage model 112 and still use the barrel nut I will take it. Get back to me either by e-mail at [email protected] or reply here and I'll call you to set up the paticulars. I sure hope this will work out. I don't know anyting about the canted rifling but it sounds interesting and I'm wanting to try it to offset the 14 twist with a faster twist...Kelly (tootalloutdoors) [email protected]

Recent Posts