• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: ehh27-SCAMMER

TAZMAN

Well, after all these years I finally got scammed. This guy sent me a PM on here and said he had a scope that I might be interested in. We talked on the phone, texted, verified the product with name but it apparently was all a scam so be cautious. I did use a credit card and pay pal so they will reverse the charges but just beware. The phone number is now no longer in service.

It's on me for sure. I did everything I know to verify the product and the individual. The credit card company said the account he used can be reversed but we have to jump through some hoops. Hopefully Len can end him on the site so he doesn't get anyone else because he is good for sure.

I am fortunate my wife stepped in and told me to use the credit card instead of my debit card. She said something doesn't seem right. The $1750.00 loss is going to pail in comparison to the chastising I will take for the next few months😞 The credit card company indicated they would reverse it but who knows.