• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

EddieHarren BEWARE

Lungpuncher1

Sold an action to this guy.

It all started bad when I marked the item sold on the thread he sent a hateful demanding message because he wanted to keep the sell a secret. I just didn't want someone to waste time looking at an unavailable item.

Then he wanted me to send the action before I receive payment. I refused.

He was very hateful and demanding from that moment on.

My ffl packaged and shipped the action to him. Unfortunately the trigger (which he said he didn't want anyways) was broke. I offered to send him a new one and he said no. But he posted bad feedback on me anyways.

I've offered to give him a refund just to keep him from complaining anymore. But he won't respond to that. I'm on 4 other hunting forums with great feedback. I've never had a bad dealing selling or buying. This was his first time buying online he said....

The guy is very hard to talk to and very unfriendly. Like he's looking for a bad experience. Beware of him.

I wish I would have sold the action to anyone of the 3 others interested. I'll never deal with him again

The sad thing is everything went smooth as far as payment and shipping, once he understood I wasn't shipping without proof of payment. He is just a real hateful dude. Maybe he wasn't sure how things went online. But still no reason for an attitude.

What's really confusing is how he acted when I marked the item sold because he thought it "outted" him. Like he was being secretive... First red flag. But then he publicly whines about the transaction on a forum.

Personally it bothers me when I see a seller list a buyer's name, unless the buyer posted in the "for sale" thread. If I make an offer via PM, I will make sure to clarify whether or not I would like my name disclosed to future sellers.

If he wanted to be discrete he would have avoided 2 things.

1) Making his screen name his actual name

2) not start another thread bringing it back up repeatedly

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.