Delay On Server Move...

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
We are not yet operating on the new server. We are still on the old server.

We have copies of the main files moved over to the new server. However, due to some complications, the DNS change is not going to happen within hours as it normally would.

Instead, sometime over the next few days to one week, you will automatically be taken to the new site. At that time there may be a bump for a few hours.

Thanks for your patience.

No problemO as Len and the "geeks" are perspiring profusely about the forehead and upper lip. All the while Mr. Roy was harvesting yotes.

Ya just gotta love technology.:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!:cool:

Yep, didn't want to say anything prior, but EVERY changeover I have been associated with in any way has taken days, not hours. I was hoping someone knew the right way to do it, so it didn't take so long, looks like the right way takes just as long!

Keep up the good work!

Bill

informed

Len thanks for letting us know what is going on and thanks for a great site. I am enjoying and learning a lot hope you had a great christmas and wish you and yours a better new year ma, bell

Can't seem to figure out my my contents won't allow me to change them from For Sale to Sold Expired. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.