• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defiance Deviant Tactical barreled action with 5 barrels

BWB

I have a used Defiance Deviant Tactical (build sheet attached) with 4 Medium Palma Benchmark barrels chambered in 6XC finished at 26", all with between 1000 and 1400 documented rounds (round count sheets will be supplied) and 1 MTU Benchmark chambered in 6BRA also finished at 26" with exactly 1 shot fired (just to get measurements off the fired case, which will be supplied).

The bolt was Melonite treated after ~ 2000 firings and has another ~ 2000 firings since - very well broken in, super smooth!

All barrels were chambered and threaded (5/8 x 24) by TS Customs

I'm not looking for any trades at the moment, my price is shipped and insured for everything listed to your FFL.

Defiance Deviant Tactical action - (no trigger)
4 - 6XC barrels @ 26" (all used)
1 - 6BRA @ 26" (fired 1 time, fired case included)

$2200 for everything shipped/insured to FFL (must accept from private) I have no intension of splitting this up unless the used 6XC barrels go first. ($75 each) OBO

PayPal or Zelle preferred, will consider personal checks if willing to wait till it clears.

Defiance Build Sheet.JPG
Screenshot_20190110-104123_Gallery.jpg

I can text or email more pictures to anyone interested.

I'm willing to go down the path of splitting this up, for those that were interested in just barrels.