• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Defiance Anti

bstocklin08

Selling defiance anti action LA Mag bolt.
With 28 nosler barrel that has approximately 150 rds down it.
Private seller but would be shipping from gunsmith/Ffl to your ffl/ Gunsmith.
Asking 1500 for barreled action or 1350 for action.
This is a # 3b Brux 1-8 twist 28 nosler.

Attachments

• IMG_5034.png
    IMG_5034.png
    234.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5033.png
    IMG_5033.png
    363.9 KB · Views: 18
Wrong place…..again. Read the rules for selling. You still don't have enough post to use the Classified section of this forum. Good luck.

"Why don't I have permission to post here?
The classified section of Long Range Hunting is just one part of the community. We ask that you be a registered member for 7 days, make at least 10 posts, and have some interaction with the community in forums other than the classifieds before you can be approved to participate in the classifieds. We don't charge for the classifieds, but we would all love to get to know who we are dealing with. A great place to start is with an introduction about yourself. Feel free to start an intro thread here .

If you would like to upgrade your membership, become a LRH Team Member, and start posting in the classifieds right away, you can upgrade your membership here . It's a great way to support the site and let us know that you appreciate the opportunity to use the classifieds. "

Selling defiance anti action LA Mag bolt.
With 28 nosler barrel that has approximately 150 rds down it.
Private seller but would be shipping from gunsmith/Ffl to your ffl/ Gunsmith.
Asking 1500 for barreled action or 1350 for action.
This is a # 3b Brux 1-8 twist 28 nosler.
Wrong place…..again. Read the rules for selling. You still don't have enough post to use the Classified section of this forum. Good luck.

The classified section of Long Range Hunting is just one part of the community. We ask that you be a registered member for 7 days, make at least 10 posts, and have some interaction with the community in forums other than the classifieds before you can be approved to participate in the classifieds. We don't charge for the classifieds, but we would all love to get to know who we are dealing with. A great place to start is with an introduction about yourself. Feel free to start an intro thread here .

If you would like to upgrade your membership, become a LRH Team Member, and start posting in the classifieds right away, you can upgrade your membership here . It's a great way to support the site and let us know that you appreciate the opportunity to use the classifieds. "
This! Also, the seller is you (bstocklin08), not Defiance Anti.

@Rick Richard & @FEENIX have both given you great advice,.I'll just regurgitate what I said in your other thread.

Well, first you have to accumulate a few more posts and more time on the forum, second, you need to post some pictures and third, gonna be hard to sell being a new member. Just be prepared to jump thru some proverbial hoops.

Several members have been scammed and most are now very cautious about dealing with someone with no feedback or very little time on the forum.

Might want to spend a little time getting to know the members and letting them get to know you.

You can also become a LRH forum supporter.

Guys, very sorry about all this, I tried to post this and then realized I couldn't or shouldn't try to post something as a new member. Being here from Ohio I'm very limited on friends who would want a western magnum rifle. It is currently at my gunsmiths business. I purchased a new Kratos lite
And having a proof chambered in 7 prc.
I completely understand the frustration with my post and apologize for the ignorance. I went back and tried to delete directly after posting but could not find a viable option to do so. I appreciate this forum and your feedback

@Rick Richard & @FEENIX have both given you great advice,.I'll just regurgitate what I said in your other thread.

Well, first you have to accumulate a few more posts and more time on the forum, second, you need to post some pictures and third, gonna be hard to sell being a new member. Just be prepared to jump thru some proverbial hoops.

Several members have been scammed and most are now very cautious about dealing with someone with no feedback or very little time on the forum.

Might want to spend a little time getting to know the members and letting them get to know you.

You can also become a LRH forum supporter.
Agreed! Most of us also started with the member introduction forum ...

https://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/member-introductions.65/

Guys, very sorry about all this, I tried to post this and then realized I couldn't or shouldn't try to post something as a new member. Being here from Ohio I'm very limited on friends who would want a western magnum rifle. It is currently at my gunsmiths business. I purchased a new Kratos lite
And having a proof chambered in 7 prc.
I completely understand the frustration with my post and apologize for the ignorance. I went back and tried to delete directly after posting but could not find a viable option to do so. I appreciate this forum and your feedback
No problem. Happy to have you here on the forum and hope you will be actively sharing in discussions. Also, you may want to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you. Anyway, welcome from North Carolina.

Hi Rick, My name is Brayden and I have been western hunting for 4 years now and white tail hunting since I was 10. I have been bitten by the wapiti bug! A good friend of mine drug me on a diy otc elk hunt 4 years ago in Colorado. After a few hard days of hunting I was lucky enough to score on a beautiful small bull elk. I joined the forum about two weeks ago to learn a little about the other great states in the west. I have an elk hunt planed for Wyoming.
ThanksIMG_0532.jpeg

Hi Rick, My name is Brayden and I have been western hunting for 4 years now and white tail hunting since I was 10. I have been bitten by the wapiti bug! A good friend of mine drug me on a diy otc elk hunt 4 years ago in Colorado. After a few hard days of hunting I was lucky enough to score on a beautiful small bull elk. I joined the forum about two weeks ago to learn a little about the other great states in the west. I have an elk hunt planed for Wyoming.
ThanksView attachment 521816
Man o man, that elk bug "bites" real hard. I was bitten many years ago and no matter how hard I try to "recover" I relapse every fall. So, I sympathize with you. Lol. Great to have you here in the forum.