Defensive Edge "Send It Volume 2 - Preview"

Love watching your videos Shawn! The instructional video you produced on long range shooting/hunting was excellent as well. Great job.

I just read some of the beginning posts about you being a lefty shooting a right-handed rifle - I'm a lefty too and I shoot a RH rifle, on purpose. When shooting from prone I've found that it's easier to manipulate the bolt with my support hand (right) while keeping my trigger hand (left) where it's supposed to be. Now I'm to the point where I would rather shoot RH rifles for long range prone/bench work. Do you find the same to be true for you?

Jon

My dad is a lefty also and has always shot RH rifles. He hates shooting a LH rifle and says it feels VERY odd and unnatural for him cycling the bolt on a LH rifle. Doesn't make any sense to me but you know what they say about you lefties... :)

I just finished viewing Shawn Carlock's new video "How 2 Send it" This is a very worth while purchase for those looking for information on long range shooting. The information within this video not only applies to the novice, but also to the experienced shooter as well! It's filled with great information and tips for making those long/extreme long range hits. The video is a must for those wanting to expand their skills/distance! In the video, Shawn connects out to 2255 yards, then he does it standing! Very impressive!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.