• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rem Model-7 in 6x47 Lapua

James Jones

Hey guys , hate to do this but I gotta sell off some of the toys to help pay for a sickness in the family. This gun was being built as my personal 600yd and 1000yd F-class rig.

Its a Rem model 7 action fully buleprinted with custom fitted PT&G bolt with Sako extractor , the rear action screw hole has been opened up to 1/4-28 like the front one and the action is blued , their is a Riflebasix trigger 2-8 oz on the way also
The barrel is a 26.5 inch Bartlein , 1-7.5 twist with the 5R rifleing , the barrel and the Holland recoil lug have both been polished to a mirror finish zero rounds through , it ready for the 115 Bergers
The stock is one of Joel Russo's A5L in black on brown ,the stock is unfinished and only partialy bedded with oversized contured aluminum pillars. The stock is setup for a single shot and will be finish bedded before it ships I'm waiting on a single shot follower from PT&G to finish the bedding , is an ADL bottom with a 1.125" polished SS pillar cap for the front screw to fit into.

The barreld action was put together by IBS world record holder and hall of fame shooter/builder Don Geraci , chambered with a very well proven match winning reamer that has several guns shooting sub 2" groups at 600yds. The stock will have be bedded by me with custom built over sized fully contured pillers and around a full pound of Devcon that will have 2" of the barrel recoil lug and all of the action bedded. I also have a polished Aluminum but plate ready to be finish fitted when the stock is finish sanded and ready for clear coat.

I'm asking $1400 shipped and insured for the complete package or $1000 for the barreled action. Not realy considering any trades as these funds will go to bills. I'm just trying to get out of it what I got in it.

I'll have some pics of both tomorrow when I can get them in the daylight and wet down the stock

this is one hell of a cheap way to get into F-class , bench rest or 1000+yd varmints

James,
That sounds like an awesome rifle build and a heck of a good deal!
I hope the family is on the mend and all is well soon.

Nate

6x477.jpg

6x475.jpg

6x474.jpg

6x473.jpg

With just a little effort the stock looks amazing with a deep gloss against that polished SS