• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Built Single Shot 50 BMG Rifle

Tucker65

Up for sale is my custom built single shot 50 BMG rifle. Thought I would get out and use this more, but with not having a good place to stretch it out anymore, along with other hobbies, I'm reluctantly putting this up for sale.

Rifle is built off of a 2" diameter BAT model EX single shot action manufactured by BAT Machine in Post Falls Idaho. Barrel is a 33" Lilja 1-15 twist with straight flutes and is shown with a Vias muzzle brake. I also have another brake that I purchased from Cobb Mfg. that is more of a clam shell style. The barreled action sits in a McMillian 50 LBR stock with molded in color. Trigger is a jewell and the action has a 20 minute picatinny rail

The rifle is very accurate and a blast to shoot. I mostly shot 750gr A-max bullets but also shot some surplus 690gr ball ammo and they shot surprisingly well considering the varying weights of the surplus bullets. Round count is probably around 150 at most.

I'd like to sell just the rifle without the scope and rings for $5750. Scope is a Nightforce 8-32x56 NXS and could possibly be purchased with the rifle. I also have a lot of reloading components and a custom built hydraulic reloading press available to the buyer.

If you have any questions or would like some different pictures just let me know.

W4FoktOl.jpg

37F5lNwl.jpg

0CEtRSyl.jpg

dPp3N6Ql.jpg

Last edited:
This would look great under someones Christmas tree this year.

Thanks John

Ready to make someone a great deal on the rifle and all the components.

John

I have 7-8 boxes of 750gr Amax, a bunch of primers and powder, new and once fired brass, also a few bags of pull down spotters and spotter/tracers. Along with the components I also have available to the buyer a custom built hydraulic reloading press. Makes sizing and loading ammo really easy.

Would be great to make someone a package deal on a awesome shooting 50

Attachments

• DSC00808.JPG
    DSC00808.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00811.JPG
    DSC00811.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 80
Up to the top for the new year. Someone needs a new plinking gun to play with.

**Bump**
Someone needs a new long range rifle to hammer some gongs with.