• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 6mm Creedmoor

Tex_Hunter

For sale: custom 6mm Creedmoor that I had built several years ago for my son to start hunting with, all gunsmith work was done by Mark Pharr at Tumbleweeds Custom Rifles in Georgetown TX, details below:

- Action is a takeoff from a Bergara B14 Woodsman, it has been trued and lugs lapped (Bergara also replaced the bolt with one of their fluted Premier bolts under warranty due to some primer cratering issues I was having with the factory bolt on the original rifle)
- Krieger 1:7.5 twist M24 contour barrel finished at 16.5", threaded 5/8x24 with a Thunderbeast brake/suppressor mount (round count: 176, all factory ammo)
- Triggertech Diamond Pro Curved trigger (currently set at ~14oz pull weight)
- Manners Compact stock with adjustable cheek riser (uses spacers), stock has been epoxy bedded with pillars and an Area 419 8" low profile ARCA rail installed
- Hawkins Hunter M5 DBM, includes a 5rd Magpul polymer AICS mag

In addition to the above, I have 700 103gr ELD-X and a box of 100pcs unfired/virgin Lapua brass and an extra pair of 34mm Tally lightweight 1pc rings that I bought for this rifle before settling on a 30mm scope instead that I'll include with the sale.

Rifle is in excellent condition, there's some minor blemishes on the heel of the stock and on the barrel from handling/use (see pics). Weight on my bathroom scale is 9.8lbs, not particularly light but the carries well and keeps the recoil very manageable for a smaller shooter (my son, wife and younger daughter have all shot it with no complaints).

I did an initial writeup on this gun back when I had it built here:

Never got around to hand loading for it, but rifle is a solid sub 0.5 MOA gun with factory Hornady 103gr ELD-X precision hunter ammo.

Moved to California a little over a year ago for work and have little use for what is basically a dedicated suppressed hunting rifle. Also, my son is 13 now (he's even bigger than I was when I was 15!) and has moved on to shooting my 280 Remington. Selling to fund other projects.

Asking $2,750 $2,250 OBO for all of the above, shipped FFL to FFL; PayPal, Venmo preferred. Located in Valencia, CA if you are local and want to meet at your FFL to do paperwork instead.

I also have around 115rds of Hornady 103gr Precision Hunter and 48rds of Berger 85gr Classic Hunter factory ammo, not sure on logistics given my current state of residence but PM and maybe we can work something out for that as well.

- NO trades -

IMG_4723.jpeg
IMG_4721.jpeg
IMG_4720.jpeg
IMG_4716.jpeg
IMG_4717.jpeg
IMG_4722.jpeg

Last edited: