• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 18" 22 Creedmoor

Custom built 22 creedmoor rifle. Rifle shoots amazing. .3moa groups with the 80 grain eld bullets. 90 rounds total through the gun.
Aero precision solus action
Bsf 18" carbon wrapped barrel in 22 creedmoor 1:8 twist
Trigger tech diamond trigger
Stockys VG2 carbon stock
Stockys bottom metal and 5 round mag.
Custom cerakote in midnight bronze on the action, barrel, rail, scope rings and scope.

Leupold vx3-hd 4.5-14x40 scope. Also cerakote midnight bronze to match. Comes with scope cover as well.
Leupold lightweight rings

Carbon bipod included.

This gun is a top notch build and feeds great and shoots great. I hate to get rid of it but I have two of them and this one has less rounds through it. Total weight with scope is just over 7 pounds. Costs $3500 to build. My loss your gain. If you have any questions or would like it without the scope and rings I will knock $600 off the price. I'm open to offers and trades as well. $2800 OBO

Attachments

• Capture11.PNG
    Capture11.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 166
  • Capture12.PNG
    Capture12.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 164
  • Capture13.PNG
    Capture13.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 154
  • Capture14.PNG
    Capture14.PNG
    656 KB · Views: 151
  • Capture15.PNG
    Capture15.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Custom built 22 creedmoor rifle. Rifle shoots amazing. .3moa groups with the 80 grain eld bullets. 90 rounds total through the gun.
Aero precision solus action
Bsf 18" carbon wrapped barrel in 22 creedmoor 1:8 twist
Trigger tech diamond trigger
Stockys VG2 carbon stock
Stockys bottom metal and 5 round mag.
Custom cerakote in midnight bronze on the action, barrel, rail, scope rings and scope.

Leupold vx3-hd 4.5-14x40 scope. Also cerakote midnight bronze to match. Comes with scope cover as well.
Leupold lightweight rings

Carbon bipod included.

This gun is a top notch build and feeds great and shoots great. I hate to get rid of it but I have two of them and this one has less rounds through it. Total weight with scope is just over 7 pounds. Costs $3500 to build. My loss your gain. If you have any questions or would like it without the scope and rings I will knock $600 off the price. I'm open to offers and trades as well. $2800 OBO
Someone help me resist and buy this sweetheart