Christmas Does Exist!

@Muddyboots , when you first shared this, I liked it. Now I love it.

During the Christmas break I found out I have Bradycardia. My heart rate was dropping into the upper 30s/low 40s almost every night, so much so, my Apple watch tried to call 911 using the emergency notification feature. It is causing me severe migraines. I tried to make an appointment with a cardiologist on Tuesday, quickest I can get in is two months. I am that guy and I plan to be here next Christmas, I ordered kettle bells and new grips for the mountain bike.

Thanks again for sharing that and @NDF thanks for bumping it up to remind me.

@Darryle : I am there with you. Just had cardiologist visit for adjustments and have to return in month for follow up. I had heart attack in 2005 and post medication approach included beta blocker that caused same issue. Heart rate at rest during day was in low 40's. Night was worse. I had to visit ER when out of town and kept tripping low alarms for heart beat. Finally was taken off it. Naturally a low heart rate anyway so beta blocker was dropping heart rate too far. Stay after it and keep pressure on your cardiologist. Even now without beta blocker my EKG's show bradycardia. When you call in for appt, the press them due to your condition. They are "trained" to "triage" the calls based on their impression of medical need. Other words, hound the crap out of them. Request be on cancellation lists etc. The only advocate for your health is you, the health care system is based on you managing your health care, don't rely upon anyone else.

@Muddyboots , when you first shared this, I liked it. Now I love it.

During the Christmas break I found out I have Bradycardia. My heart rate was dropping into the upper 30s/low 40s almost every night, so much so, my Apple watch tried to call 911 using the emergency notification feature. It is causing me severe migraines. I tried to make an appointment with a cardiologist on Tuesday, quickest I can get in is two months. I am that guy and I plan to be here next Christmas, I ordered kettle bells and new grips for the mountain bike.

Thanks again for sharing that and @NDF thanks for bumping it up to remind me.
No worries Darryle, hey…just get better, worlds a better place with you in it🙂 wear that new kettle bell and bicycle grips out, stay frosty, good luck brother