• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen stock

Grizz1148

looking for a stock to replace the chassis on my mpr 338. Elr or ba preferred but any long range stock that it will fit I'll consider. Would trade the chassis also if someone was interested.

I have two CA long action stocks off of Ridgeline rifles. One a year old that's green with black webbing the other is brand new that's black with grey webbing. Neither were bedded. Only the factory spot bedding at the recoil lug. Not interested in trading but would sell either. They're just sitting around now. I'm heading bear hunting tomorrow so I would've able to do anything until the week after next.

I have two CA long action stocks off of Ridgeline rifles. One a year old that's green with black webbing the other is brand new that's black with grey webbing. Neither were bedded. Only the factory spot bedding at the recoil lug. Not interested in trading but would sell either. They're just sitting around now. I'm heading bear hunting tomorrow so I would've able to do anything until the week after next.
I'd be interested if they would fit. I don't think they will.

Did you find a stock? I have a elr that I would part with if I can find something else lighter.

Mines a la

Recent Posts