• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen LA stock/HS Precision bottom metal combo

Will83

I have someone interested in the barrelled action an was wondering if there was much interest in the stock and bottom metal combo at $500. I have almost 700 in this combo and just want to recoup some. With my Bighorn TL3 in it, it still needed to be inletted about another 1/16" deeper. (Which would be easily accomplished with a dremel, I just never finished fitting to each other.) Everything is basically new, only fired about 14 times so far making sure headspace is correct and fitting of the HS bottom metal. It is great for someone shooting longer loads, which is why I went with the HS setup. Barrel channel is for proof sendero/CA carbon fiber. To buy complete 300wm rifle, please see my ad in "guns for sale" section under "Bighorn TL3/Proof Switch Barrel". If anyone needs more info, text is best at 334-237-1636. Thank you.

20190119_215848.jpg
20190119_220745.jpg
20190119_220357.jpg
20190119_220049.jpg

Wonder if my mpr 338 Lapua barreled action would fit in this if I too it out of the chassis?

I'm not sure, but I'm really thinking of keeping the whole gun at this point. I wanted to get a Christensen Ridgeline, but I could load to a much longer oal with this one, so I may just keep it until I find another solution. Thank you so much for your interest.
Wonder if my mpr 338 Lapua barreled action would fit in this if I too it out of the chassis?