• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen Arms Ridgeline Stock L/A

kbaerg

Came off my Ridgeline and is a Long Action. I added a Karsten Cheek riser so that will be included as well.Asking $200 Shipped.
Stock-1.jpg
Stock-2.jpg

The CA stocks are not a direct fit for the Rem 700 BDL bottom metal.... They require some inletting to fit...I have used 3-4 of them on builds .. On the first one I found it didn't fit... I called and used CA bottom metal at a cost of $250 and a bit of a waiting and phone tag to get it... With all the others I used dremel to inlet. Inletting needs to be close to 1/4 inch deeper and mostly opened a bit around the front radius and back by the screws ... With that said these are a very good stock for the money in my opinion. Bed your recoil lug and they are in the class of many of the high dollar stocks for usability and stiffness. ... JMO Dave

I really debated whether it was appropriate to post to your for sale ad... But thought potential buyers should be aware it takes a bit of work to make BDL bottom metal fit. Not explained on CA's site.. But in my opinion these are a great bargain for a stock... Stiff as can be... A great fit for a custom or semi custom build using Remington 700 Action and Proof Sendero CW barrel... Less then 5 minutes with a dowel and sand paper to open up barrel channel.

Recent Posts