• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI SRPs in stock at Midway

"Thoughtful discussion?" You mean like calling adults "whiny girls" and dictating what they can be upset about? Yeah, guess I'm not as "thoughtful" as you for sure. 🤔 LMFAO!
What about "PLEASE block me" is difficult for you to comprehend? Seriously, go away.

Let's give pwdrbycotn the W for today. He used more insults and proved he has more money than all of us by implying he has at least thought about buying lumber recently. Us poors should regroup tomorrow to try to take our first win.

Pwdrbycotn: 1
Poors: 0

Tomorrow is a new day my friends!

Let's give pwdrbycotn the W for today. He used more insults and proved he has more money than all of us by implying he has at least thought about buying lumber recently. Us poors should regroup tomorrow to try to take our first win.

Pwdrbycotn: 1
Poors: 0

Tomorrow is a new day my
Thank you! At least somebody recognizes that not everybody is crying over $0.07 primers. I can still afford to shoot 1000 rounds a year based on Midway's primer price AND feed my children. Hallelujah! Praise allah and all that stuff.

Y'all need to kiss and make up... This pizzing match has gone on way too long and it's totally unproductive.

If not at LEAST take it to PM's.
AT least I 'm not trying to sell primers for 83.00/brick,,talk about WHINNING,,,WOW,then says that's fair,Wow,Do you slap them across the face or punch'm in the nose after KISSING them just saying WOW..