• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI Mag Large rifle primers

look into the legal qualifications for shipping primers.... that being said if you have or know someone that qualifies to ship them ill be more than happy to get 500 primers for around $3 hazmat gonna be about 27(thats what it is i think from brownells or midway) i know other ppl that put sporting goods on the box and ship them ground bc you cannot fly haz mat mail, and some ppl do this is it legal? idk, i dont think so as it says clearly on the UPS site they accept haz mat on a contract basis only... that being said i am not saying do this! and am in no way condoning this, but you can look into(i personally have not taken the time to look into or research the full law on it) if you do and can still legally ship these thru usps,fed ex, ups or whatever legally and want to negotiate a price, ill be interested. better off imo placing in a local add and pretty sure they want last long.