• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Carbon barrel hunting rifle

fatjake

looking for a carbon barreled hunting rifle

223,22/250,243,260,300win/wsm

Open to quite a few calibers,
Let me know what you have

Thanks
Jake

I have a proof sendero 1:10 26" tube, been in the safe for a year, probably won't ever be used.

I have a 300wm that is almost complete. Not sure if I really want to sell or not but here are the details. Bighorn TL3 action (20 moa rail, I believe), 9.4 twist proof sendero carbon fiber barrel threaded 5/8-24, Christensen arms carbon fiber stock, HS Precision detachable bottom metal (I selected it for extra long magazine length for maximum powder charge), and Triggertech special trigger. It has 14 rounds on action and barrel (testing for fit and function) It is a switch barrel setup with the savage barrel nut. (I wanted to be able to hunt with multiple calibers.) The only thing that I haven't had a chance to have finished is fitting the bottom metal to feed with the action/stock combination and bedding once that was complete. (The bottom metal needs to be set in about 1/16" deeper or so.) Anyways, I have about 2800 invested, but I would consider 2500 obo. Still not sure if I wanna sell though. I currently have a Bushnell elite 6500 2.5x16 in nightforce ultralights on it that I would consider packaging for extra. Just let me know if you are interested or not. No need to sell.