Camera to film hunts

Ryeguy

Anyone film their own hunts? I'm wanting to start and curious what's a decent camera for doing so? Or is there not a good option unless willing to spend a couple grand? (I understand the real guys doing it for YouTube probably have $10k cameras) Is an iPhone/digiscope and a go pro the best/cheapest/easiest?? I might be willing to spend $1000 on a camera if it makes a difference. Just wanted to hear others opinions. Not looking to start make videos for YouTube, just something to have forever that's half decent.

Anyone film their own hunts? I'm wanting to start and curious what's a decent camera for doing so? Or is there not a good option unless willing to spend a couple grand? (I understand the real guys doing it for YouTube probably have $10k cameras) Is an iPhone/digiscope and a go pro the best/cheapest/easiest?? I might be willing to spend $1000 on a camera if it makes a difference. Just wanted to hear others opinions. Not looking to start make videos for YouTube, just something to have forever that's half decent.
Look in the classifieds. There's a Sony A6000 to get you started for $400.00. I was really giving it some thought just because of te accessories that come with it. The seller also has a nice tripod setup for sale.