• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Bushnell Elite Tac 6-24x50 G2DMR FFP

Basher42

I'm offering for sale today an excellent condition Bushnell Elite Tac Ops 6-24x50 scope with the G2DMR FFP reticle. This is a mil/mil scope with fantastic glass that's made in Japan. Turrets are 5mil per turn and do not have a zero stop, however a simple shim system like that used on SWFA and Vortex PST scopes works just fine. The *only* reason I'm selling this is because I needed a scope for an air rifle and the 25y parallax was a bit too much for my use so I picked up something that went down to 10y. For most rimfire uses and about anything centerfire, these are phenomenal scopes at a killer value!

Torture tests on these Elite Tac scopes showed they could literally be throw at fence posts, dragged behind ATVs, and blown up with tannerite and still track accurately. They're the predecessor to the current DMR3 and XRS3 line of optics from Bushnell, and carry a lifetime guarantee, so buy with confidence!

I'm asking $470 shipped and insured for the scope with sun shade, bikini cover, and box. Payment via discreet PayPal friends/fam or add 3% for goods/services, or USPS money order. Any questions, just ask. No trades please. Thanks!

IMG_6620.jpeg

IMG_6619.jpeg

Last edited: