• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris XTR III SCR MOA Illuminated 5.5-30x56

DTF370

Hey guys,

I bought this a while back for a toy and hunting scope. It I am switching gears into competition shooting and would like to switch to the mrad system. It has very little use on it, probably about four range sessions and less than 400 rounds. It is in very good condition and has no issues. I am extremely impressed with it and would gladly trade towards a pro in mrad. It is still currently mounted on my rifle, but I will get pictures up soon. I have the box and everything it came with. As always, I am more than happy to FaceTime, call, and offer any type of verification that I can.

$875 shipped, would look at ckye pods, lightweight tripods, crye 34/36 reg, 6.5 creed brass.

Attachments

• IMG_5605.jpeg
    IMG_5605.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5606.jpeg
    IMG_5606.jpeg
    431.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5608.jpeg
    IMG_5608.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5609.jpeg
    IMG_5609.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5610.jpeg
    IMG_5610.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Hey guys,

I bought this a while back for a toy and hunting scope. It I am switching gears into competition shooting and would like to switch to the mrad system. It has very little use on it, probably about four range sessions and less than 400 rounds. It is in very good condition and has no issues. I am extremely impressed with it and would gladly trade towards a pro in mrad. It is still currently mounted on my rifle, but I will get pictures up soon. I have the box and everything it came with. As always, I am more than happy to FaceTime, call, and offer any type of verification that I can.

$900 shipped.
Can I ask what part of Ok. for possible F to F

Recent Posts