• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bullseye Target Camera 300 yard Sight-In Edition New Still In Factory Sealed Box $179

65WSM

I asked for the "Long Range Edition" but was gifted the cheaper "300 Yard Sight-In Edition". So I went out and purchased the Long Range Edition because my range goes past 500 yards. I have been using the Long Range Edition in snow and cold of winter to the warmth of spring with great success. I really like the resolution of the new camera (I have an original Bullseye that does not work with touch screens and does not "zoom"). I have also used the "Long Range Edition", without the booster that you set up at your shooting bench, and it will work to the back of the range at 540 yards. The camera I am selling still has the factory tape over the box, so I have not tested it, but I suspect that the "300 Yard Sight-In Edition" will work at greater distance.

The software program asks you to put in what your scope adjustments are (1/4 MOA clicks for example) and then will display what the adjustments should be at the distance you are shooting at. Once you are on target, you can use the "300 Yard Sight-In Edition" like any other target camera. You can mark the order of your shots. You can save a digital copy of the target, and the impacts of your shots, at any time. PayPal or Personal Check. $179 including shipping.

Attachments

• DSCN6106 (2).JPG
    DSCN6106 (2).JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 19
This is a photo of my "Long Range Edition" camera, which is similar to the "300 Yard Sight-In Edition" which lacks a booster.

Attachments

• DSCN6115 (2).JPG
    DSCN6115 (2).JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 21

Recent Posts