• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Long Range McMillan Ambush 300 Win Mag

ka30270

Beautiful rifle and I can't find a mark on it. Roughly 100 factory rounds through it and it shoots like a dream. All metal Cerakoted in Burnt Bronze and this McMillan stock is built from carbon fiber. This is the 1 in 8 twist barrel that can shoot the heaviest bullets in the 30 caliber class. This should be a real hammer.
20 moa base with level
New Forster Bench Rest full length die set
New 100 pieces Peterson 300 Win Mag brass
4 boxes of 100 Hornady 230 A-Tip bullets
MCARBO trigger spring upgrade

$1600 rifle and base
$2000 for everything

300wm.jpeg
300wm4.jpeg
300wm5.jpeg

I got one of these in 6.5 creedmore. Haven't gotten around to shooting it yet. Going to put a set of NF ultralights and Bushnell LRHSi on it. Pictures really don't do the rifle justice. Looks even better in person

I got one of these in 6.5 creedmore. Haven't gotten around to shooting it yet. Going to put a set of NF ultralights and Bushnell LRHSi on it. Pictures really don't do the rifle justice. Looks even better in person
I've got one in Creedmoor myself. The rifle is in factory configuration except it wears a new trigger and brake. It shoots terrible!!

Attachments

• 6.5 Creed - 400yds.jpg
    6.5 Creed - 400yds.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 72
Guess I know what load to try when I get it it ready to shoot. What brake are you using?
I had Ron Barlett make me a contoured matching Vais brake. Not many use the Vais anymore (IMO) because there are brakes with better recoil reduction. However, the Vais brake can be made in a very slim profile and looks great on the rifle. For the Creed I wasn't really concerned with maximum recoil reduction. I did want the brake to look good on the small diameter Browning bbl. I'm very happy with the Vais on this rifle.