Browning Max LR rifle

digger11

Does anyone shoot a Browning X bolt Max Long Range? I have a question.
Will the stock work for a lefty ?.Im not left handed but shoot lefty ( one of many quirks)
Just thought maybe someone could tell me. TIA
Bryan

https://www.rifleshootermag.com/editorial/browning-xbolt-target-max-review/464685

This what it looks like:

1722169470365.png

I have one I can sell.
I bought a carbon fiber stock for mine.
Never been hunted with, but I did add a Spartan Precision (gunsmith) bopod adaptor to it.
Browning Ovix camo.

Abosulutely love the stock but trying to lighten it up a bit as I run a heavy optics system and accessories.
IMG_7237.png

I have one I can sell.
I bought a carbon fiber stock for mine.
Never been hunted with, but I did add a Spartan Precision (gunsmith) bopod adaptor to it.
Browning Ovix camo.

Abosulutely love the stock but trying to lighten it up a bit as I run a heavy optics system and accessories.
View attachment 590556
How much would something like that cost??
You can pm me if you want to

Ran one in 6.5 CM in 2020 as my first foray into the world of manbuns. Ended up in a McMillan stock, and is now waiting for a new barrel. I like the action well enough (I shot a lot of A-Bolts in the past), and the barrel was pretty decent for a factory rifle, but the stock wasn't great.

If you normally run a right handed action there's nothing about it that makes it worse than any other factory stock, shouldn't be an issue for you.

I would like to have one of the stocks for these.
I'd offer mail you mine if I can find it, but it's a short action 🤣 It wasn't great, very plasticky and flexible. The McMillan was a big upgrade, with no bedding it shot the same as the factory stock, and felt much more solid. This was a 6.5CM shooting 142gn Sierras, that shouldn't be causing any flex IMO.

My max LR stock is a whole other creature than the standard X-bolt synthetic stock.
Much stiffer.

Seeing as how mine was a Max LR also, I can only imagine how terrible the standard stock must be.

Which is odd because my A-Bolt Stalkers are very stiff, moreso than the Max LR I have.