• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning BAR Safari

CHS

Like the title says I am looking to buy a browning bar safari in 7mm it needs to have the factory boss to replace one that was lost in a fire

I have BAR II Safari in 300WM with Boss Barrel, Nikon 3-18, Burris Rings/Mounts, extra magazine, 70-80 rounds of premium ammo. Gun was recently full serviced by my gunsmith, complete disassemble + clean. Let me know and we can operate accordingly.

I wish it was 7mm I do have a friend looking for one please message pics and details

This a late 1990's to Early 2000's serial #, I'm the 2nd owner...bought it from my uncle 10 years ago and he had never hunted with it, liked the allure that the "BAR" carries! It sits in my safe and collects dust...the first thing I did when taking ownership of this rifle was have my gunsmith disassemble and deep clean everything. While the gun was disassembled I had the gunsmith cerakote the barrel/brake & action. I hunted with this rifle for 2 years (total of 2 elk/mule deer camps), cerakoting the metal parts was to keep any build-up of rust on any metal surface. I shoot this gun once or twice a year for fun, has maybe had 300 rounds down the tube in its life time. Comes with 72 rounds of premium ammo. Thanks for inquiring, let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    641.3 KB · Views: 46
Thanks I have sent a message do you have to pay a fee to now be a part of armslist