• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brand New Springfield Model 2020 Waypoint 7mm Rem Mag-Looking for a trade-Very open to any/all trade offers

RugerHawg413

Good Afternoon!
I am looking to trade my brand new, unfired, Springfield Model 2020 Waypoint, 7mm Rem Mag, 24" carbon fiber barrel, with a TriggerTech trigger and weighs 7lbs 5oz. Please see the link below for the rest of the details on the rifle itself.

I really do love the way this rifle looks and feels. And my personal favorite caliber of all time is 7mm Rem Mag. So, I really don't have to trade this rifle but, I shoot left-handed, so a left-handed bolt action fits my needs much better. And I don't really have any plans for this rifle currently. I am looking to trade it for something a little different, something that fits my needs better. I would prefer to trade it for a left handed rifle, but I am also very open to right handed rifles as well. I am also open to trading it for optics such as scopes, binos, or spotting scopes.

Please feel free to PM me regarding any trade offers you might have, it doesn't hurt to ask. There is nothing really specific that I am looking for, so any and all offers are welcome.

I am much more interested in trading this rifle then selling it. But, if you have a reasonable offer feel free to PM me regarding it.

Asking Price: $1,795.00 includes shipping & insurance

I have attached two pictures of the rifle below with my username written on a piece of paper next to it. If you want to see more pictures then I will be happy to provide them, just PM me.

Thank you very much and please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!!

Attachments

• 20240721_115126.jpg
    20240721_115126.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 20240721_115132.jpg
    20240721_115132.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Bump-
Looking for a trade, but I am also very open to selling it.

Feel free to PM me regarding a trade offer.
Thank you!!

Bump-
Looking for a trade, but I am also very open to selling it.

Feel free to PM me regarding a trade offer.
Thank you!!