• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Brand New MOA rifles 300 RUM Hybrid LR

hrh00b

I've got a brand new rifle that was built by MOA rifles. These are the Extreme Outer Limits (EOL) guys that specialize in building the 300 rum rifles designed to shoot the 215 and 230 bergers loaded way out and going way fast. This is their Hybrid long range rifle. It is built off their action designed for cartridge length up to 4 inches. The specs are:
MOA Action
McMillan Game Scout Edge-Tech Stock
Benchmark Barrel #4 26" Threaded with side port muzzle brake
Trigger Tech Trigger

I paid extra for the load workup and bought 20 loaded rounds of their extreme ammo with the 230 bergers. I also will include 100 pieces of Norma brass and the load info for the 230 bergers this rifle was built for. I also have the Redding FL bushing die and a Wilson seater die that will be included.

The rifle has a black speckled stock with a bronze flake and the metal is cerakoted Barrett Brown. It's an awesome setup specifically designed around a 300 rum getting the most out of the 230 berger bullets. The only reason I'm selling is that I have a buddy that just got his FFL to start building guns while I was waiting on this rifle, and he wants me to let him build one.

You get:
The MOA Hybrid 300 RUM rifle with their EOL bipod mount
20 loaded rounds with 230 bergers in Norma brass at the load I have the data for
Another 100 pieces of new Norma brass
Redding FL bushing die
Wilson Seater die
The scope and rings are not included

Price is $4200 shipped

If you're looking for a custom 300 rum that is designed to get the most out the cartridge, this is a heck of deal.

I'll try and get pics up later or you can email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
20181229_223515.jpg 20181230_083907.jpg 20181230_083948.jpg
20181229_223515.jpg
20181230_083907.jpg
20181230_083948.jpg

I need to get this sold Price drop to $4000 shipped to lower 48.

I could sell the rifle bare without any of the brass, ammo, or dies for $3700 shipped.

I could also sell it with the nightforce rings w/ level and Nightforce 3-15x50 NXS with the LV1000 reticle. Everything is new. The LV reticle doesn't perfectly line up with the high velocity RUM, but everything is MOA. I had originally planned on putting the scope on a 308, but I decided I liked the elevation adjustment range and the MOA setup for this rifle. Price for the gun, scope, and all the reloading stuff $5500 shipped.

I've had several question on whether this was an evolution or extreme rifle. Here's the deal:
It's an in between. I wanted a 300 rum from them as they do a lot of rum rifles. I was ordering an evolution, and they said hold off. We're doing a hybrid that will be priced closer to am evolution, but will be set up to shoot up to a 4 inch coal like the extreme. I wanted to shoot 230s, so I said I'm in. Here's the Facebook link. You'll notice the pic is this rifle. It was the first in that run. It's essentially an evolution component rifle ,but with the action, chamber, and mag box set up for the longer length like an extreme rifle. He said their recommended load for a normal evolution was with a 210 berger vld, where as this rifle is set up to get the most out of the cartridge with a 215 or 230 berger or your choice of the new longer higher bc bullets. https://m.facebook.com/MOArifles/posts/2088392811412654

The barrel is a 10 twist. As far as weight, I've been PM'ed that question several times. I dont have a digital scale. Based on other rifles I have that I know the weight of, I'd say it's right around 10 lbs with the scope, so 8 lb range without the scope. I'll try and figure out a way to get an exact weight