Bosnia primers

I bought 5K Ginex a while ago, just because I could get them. They are a little tight going into the primer pocket. They seem to give me the same speeds as Winchester LR and Federal LR but I have only tried them in two rifles (308 and 260). Right now, I'm all about buying what I can because I think trouble is on the horizon...

I bought 5K Ginex a while ago, just because I could get them. They are a little tight going into the primer pocket. They seem to give me the same speeds as Winchester LR and Federal LR but I have only tried them in two rifles (308 and 260). Right now, I'm all about buying what I can because I think trouble is on the horizon...
You are right on them going in tight in the pocket, noticed that right off. I will be using them in.243. Thanks

I'm using them, ginex uni, and am having good results. Two things, one of which has been mentioned, they're tight as all get out, I don't know how you could seat them with a hand primer, I use the ram on the press to seat. Also, make sure your primer pocket has been uniformed otherwise they won't seat flush.

I'm using them, ginex uni, and am having good results. Two things, one of which has been mentioned, they're tight as all get out, I don't know how you could seat them with a hand primer, I use the ram on the press to seat. Also, make sure your primer pocket has been uniformed otherwise they won't seat flush.
Yes sir. They go in tight . Hand primer would be near impossible. I had to throw away several as they would not seat. Thank you