• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Borden built 284win BR gun, custom airbrush,ammo,dies etc

kubitza123

I'm up in the air about posting this but ill throw it out there since I'm really more into tactical rifles and won't get to but a few matches a year. Everything done on this rifle was done by Jim Borden ,EXCEPT : polishing of the barrel , trigger guard and custom airbrush, which i did polishing and had it airbrushed.

Comes with following and I will not split any of it:

Borden RimRock left port right eject

Jewell trigger no safety

Wilson Arbor seater

NOW 290 loaded rds and you can see how it shoots them if you do your part.

400+ Berger 180 hybrids all same lot now that i have loaded 290rds ready to shoot

Whidden bushing die

New gun cradle

Brass is all lapua , twice fired and just annealed and fully prepped and LOADED with 56gr of h4831sc, CCI primers and 180 Berger Hybrids. 290 loaded rds.

Brand new Forster micro seater die

2 31.5" & 33" total length with brake Barrels one I fully polished and the muzzle brake , both threaded and both chambered by Jim.

One has 400 mild loads down it and polished one has 560 down it.

Custom airbrush on Mcmillian MBR and action is glued in.

20 or 30 Moa polished aluminum scope base

I also have 2 lbs of H4831sc and 2000 large cci primers that can be added if bought local for extra $$.

I'm probably forgetting something .

Any questions etc hit me up at 254-275-7335 Mark by text or phone.

TRADES CONSIDER: tactical rifles on custom actions, 284win tactical rifle, JAE700 STOCK, KMW with chassis, etc hit me up i'll let you know if i'm interested and can do partial trade with cash on your end dependiing on value of your trade. TRADE VALUE $4000

PRICE $3650 SHIPPED !!!!!!

Also have new 15-55x52 2014 NF comp. FCR-1 reticle in NF ultra light rings that can be added or sold later.

5 shot group at 335yrds

Recent Posts