Boots for size 14-15

Why is it that as you age you get shorter and your feet grow? I used to be 6' and wore a 10D all my life. Now I am 5'10-1/2 and wear a 12EE. What gives? Guess it just goes to your feet LOL. At this rate I may catch up to you guys and compete with you finding boots.

I have a pair of Scheens beartooth uninsulated in size 15. Wonderful boots. But I will say that they are a small 15 (fits more like a 14.5 imo) and the toe box is rather narrow. I told customer service about this and they took the boots back, verified they were the correct size and even 'opened up' the toe box as much as they could to get me a more comfortable fit.

I have a pair of Scheens beartooth uninsulated in size 15. Wonderful boots. But I will say that they are a small 15 (fits more like a 14.5 imo) and the toe box is rather narrow. I told customer service about this and they took the boots back, verified they were the correct size and even 'opened up' the toe box as much as they could to get me a more comfortable fit.
Since they don't fit you the only solutation if to give tht boots to me and if the fit correctly and I goin a big hunt I can put your name on my Jacket and also my Fifle stating that you svaed the HUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will send you a PM with shipping address. You are a GREAT Shooter for doing this!

Eh idk about that... they fit good enough. i probably have over 200 miles on them. i just notice the snug toe box in steep elevation changes. just probably won't be buying schnees again if that's how the 15s are gonna fit me.

I wear a size 15. I've had good luck with Keen's offerings for heavy duty boots, but have found Altra's options are more comfortable. They have a huge toe box which I like and I'm a fan of the zero drop soles. They have a lot of non- waterproof options which I prefer, even in wet areas. They're a little lacking in ankle support, so I still keep a pair of Keens around for real rugged terrain with a heavy pack.

I wear a size 15. I've had good luck with Keen's offerings for heavy duty boots, but have found Altra's options are more comfortable. They have a huge toe box which I like and I'm a fan of the zero drop soles. They have a lot of non- waterproof options which I prefer, even in wet areas. They're a little lacking in ankle support, so I still keep a pair of Keens around for real rugged terrain with a heavy pack.
Thank you for the suggestion will take a look as I'm also looking for a large toe box boot.

Hello! Does anyone have boot suggestions that come in size 14.5 15 boots or run extra big? This would be for an all purpose boot for backpack hunting. I have some Danner pronghorns in 14 and with heavier socks they are too small. I'm having a hard time finding a boot with sizing options 14-15. Also if anyone knows a size 14 brand that runs large that would be very helpful as I think my Danner's run true and there are many more options in 14 than 15. Thanks so much!
We are in the same boat. For years I've tried them all only to have extremely soar feet and aching legs by day three of a hunt. A couple of years ago, I finally tried Kennetreks and have been blown away by their comfort and stability when packing heavy loads. The keys is to go and get properly measured as they are true to size. Mine a 15 regular but they make wider versions if needed. They are other great boot makers and finding the one that fits your feet the best is the key. Good luck with finding the one best for you.

Why is it that as you age you get shorter and your feet grow? I used to be 6' and wore a 10D all my life. Now I am 5'10-1/2 and wear a 12EE. What gives? Guess it just goes to your feet LOL. At this rate I may catch up to you guys and compete with you finding boots.
Same here. Started out with 10 1/2 E out of High School, now a 13EE.I hope my feet in some ways stays put. I am not meaning 10 toes up either.

Hello! Does anyone have boot suggestions that come in size 14.5 15 boots or run extra big? This would be for an all purpose boot for backpack hunting. I have some Danner pronghorns in 14 and with heavier socks they are too small. I'm having a hard time finding a boot with sizing options 14-15. Also if anyone knows a size 14 brand that runs large that would be very helpful as I think my Danner's run true and there are many more options in 14 than 15. Thanks so much!
Go to a redwing dealer and let them measure your foot then pick out the boots you like best for the situation you need give yourself a little time to get them broken in, I worked construction for 40 years and wouldn't have any other kind of boot, comfort and durability they outlast any boot on the market IMHO I'm 6' tall and weigh 285 pounds with size 12 H boot size most of the time they had to order mine because my feet are so wide

All purpose boot...for backpack hunting? Size 14-15.....hmmmmm.....sling those boots over your shoulders, fill them with everything you want and discard the backpack!....😉...Where's MUDDYBOOTS when you need him?

I wear a 16….Kennetrek mountain extremes are my favorite. If you are ever in Bozeman you can swing by their store and get fitted. Schnees is another option in Bozeman.

The insoles they come with are for a high arch, so if you have flat feet like myself a different insoles are a must.