• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Boots, boots, and MORE boots... (Size 11 - 11.5)

MarkTheFark

I have ~20 pairs of boots in my garage. Time to thin the herd and get some to a new home, instead of them collecting dust.

I wear a 11, 11.5, or 12 depending on the boot brand/style and type of fit I am going after. Sizing for each specific boot is listed below.

Prices include shipping in L48. Open to reasonable offers, but prices should already be solid deals for the condition of each boot.

Attachments

• aku-1.jpg
    aku-1.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 78
  • aku-2.jpg
    aku-2.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 74
  • bearthooth.jpg
    bearthooth.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 79
  • scarpa-1.jpg
    scarpa-1.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 81
  • scarpa-2.jpg
    scarpa-2.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 79
  • whites-1.jpg
    whites-1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 71
  • whites-2.jpg
    whites-2.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I have ~20 pairs of boots in my garage. Time to thin the herd and get some to a new home, instead of them collecting dust.

I wear a 11, 11.5, or 12 depending on the boot brand/style and type of fit I am going after. Sizing for each specific boot is listed below.

Prices include shipping in L48. Open to reasonable offers, but prices should already be solid deals for the condition of each boot.
What's the width on the Whites ?

Hi Mark, I'll take the schnee's beartooth in 11.5. Sending pm

Two days ago I went to put on my Danner (Mil style like Pronghorn) when Danner changed the Pronghorn. These boots soles detreated probably from age. Need some more light weight boots for working around the property.
All these good boots and prices and none in 14-15 size. Everybody have small feet????

Interested in the White's.
Would you say they run a little larger like the website seems to indicate?
Thank you
I wouldn't say they run a full size larger or anything, but I think they have more room than tightly-fitting 11.5 boots. Should be good to have some thicker socks for those really cold hunts.

Two days ago I went to put on my Danner (Mil style like Pronghorn) when Danner changed the Pronghorn. These boots soles detreated probably from age. Need some more light weight boots for working around the property.
All these good boots and prices and none in 14-15 size. Everybody have small feet????
You know what they say about a man with big feet? Needs more wool in his socks than a smaller footed man!!!!!!!